Bangle Size Guide
This chart will be helpful to determine the bangle size that you need.
While Measuring your hand, you will need a measuring tape or a piece of paper and a ruler. Bring your thumb and little finger together and measure were your hand where there is the widest space before wrist..
⦁ Cut a thin strip of paper or Thread
⦁ Wrap the paper/Thread around your widest space on hand above the wrist…
⦁ Mark the spot where the paper/Thread meets
⦁ Measure the length of the thread with your ruler.
⦁ Use the following chart to determine your bangle size.
- Here is another chart that can also be considered in determining the appropriate bangle size.
- Measure the inside diameter of a bangle that you already own.
- It measures inside the diameter of such bangle in millimeters.
- This is normally used for double checking your results from the usual paper method.
- Apart from this, you can also make use of the bangle that you wear daily and cross check the same with below chart.
- Take a bangle and place it on a scale
|Bangle Size (Indian)||Circumference|